VPORA is a collective of people that are all affiliated with the vacation rental industry. It was designed to fill in all the gaps and provide all the tools that property owners, property managers, and other participants of the industry need to help them manage their businesses save money and improve their bottom line.
What sort of Tools does VPORA Provide?
VPORA has created a suite of tools that are all folded into a very comprehensive property management system. This system has modules that will do the following:
- Create, and manage a comprehensive profile for every property in your portfolio
- Receive, track, and automatically follow up rental inquiries.
- A comprehensive screening system that lets you carefully screen rental prospects before they are accepted as tenants.
- Place, update, analyze and track the performance of all advertising.
- Analyze and track the performance of all marketing representatives.
- Create, manage, distribute and archive contracts, brochures and documents for each property
- Manage all media by property including guest albums, videos, audios etc.
- Convert inquiries into bookings, issue contracts, and process all payments.
- Create, edit and manage all the mail lists associated with each property.
- Automatically follow up with guests to solicit feedback and get testimonials.
- Source, hire and track onsite staff to work each property
- Source, monitor and track the performance of all preferred vendors, or contractors.
- Create and monitor scheduled maintenance programs
- Create work orders, select contractors, and monitor work progress for all active jobs.
- and so so so so so much more!
What other modules are included in the Property Management System?
- Staffing Module: lets you track your own people or use our database to find VPORA certified local staff to help you work your property on a full time or part time basis.
- Vendor Module: lets you find VPORA certified and rated local vendors to supply you with local products
- Contractor Module: lets you find VPORA certified and rated local contractors to handle onsite jobs and contract work.
- Advertising Module: lets you select from a comprehensive database of advertising sources and plan advertising programs, monitor budgets and ad performance.
- Procurement Module: lets you buy products and services from any of the VPORA certified vendors at discounted priced and lets you participate in the VPORA group Purchase Program.
Here you will find a site that caters to all aspects of the Vacation Rental Industry. Who might wish to use this website?
- Property Owners / Property Managers
- Real Estate Professionals (Agents, Brokers, Financiers)
- Professional Service Firms (Accounting, Architectural, etc.)
- Rental Marketing Representatives
- Preferred Contractors and Vendors
- Vacation Rental Guests / Tenants
- Vacation Rental Webmasters
- Travel Agents and Agencies
- Inspection, Compliance and Quality Control
You will find state of the art tools and information that caters specifically to the vacation rental market niche and provides direct access to your vacation rental market world wide. Do you have a question or concern about this site? You may ask your question HERE and we will be sure to get back to you as quick as we can.